lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

My biggest inspiration: Barbara Millicent Roberts .

Thanks barbie  for being our inspiration from children and to introduce me to the world of the fashion.




The singer.



Rocker.


DKNY.

CK.


Ralph Lauren , oh my gosh is so awesome!



Anne Klein.




Marilyn Monroe.



Dior.


Vera Wang.


Givenchy.



Armani.


Diane vonfurstenberg













Barbie model.





Chanel.








Burberry.





Givenchy.




Versace.





Ambition Marilyn Monroe.











1 comentario:

  1. Aww I love all these pics! I know Barbie has come a long way, but have you been to Toys R Us lately?? they have a Barbie Basic collection...and some of them dolls have hardly NO CLOTHES ON! lol...something I wouldn't prefer my daughters to play with...but I Love Barbie! I am hesitant to collect them because for me? Id just have to have all of them!!

    ResponderEliminar